Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Look, New Themes!

Hi! My blog has a new look, and with the cosmetic change comes an attempt at theme-days for my posts. I guess you could say I'm going to attempt to organize my random thought processes into nice and neat categories.

Here's how it will work:

Mommy Mondays: The subject matter will be all things related to mothering! Funny things my kids say, favorite recipes, tips and tricks - and anything else I can throw into this category.

Teacher Tuesdays: As a home schooling teacher, I'll add links I like, books we've loved, and other home school goodies.

Words for Wednesdays: I love books! Here I'll post reviews of books I've read recently and possibly even interviews with other authors.

Thoughtful Thursdays: Theology, inspirational quotes, song lyrics, personal reflections.

Foto Friday: Professional or candid, these will be fun pictures I've taken that I can't wait to share.



We'll see how long this lasts, but I thought I'd give it a go. Thanks for joining me on the ride!

No comments: