Sunday, January 1, 2012

Husband Prayers: Day 3

We are in the beginning of a 30-Day Challenge to pray Biblically for our husbands. Come join us!



Day 3: Praying for His Finances

Lord, you know all the details of our financial situation, and I give it over to you. Please help us be good stewards of everything you have given us. Forgive me for bad decisions I have made in the past, and help me walk with wisdom according to your will. 

Please give us neither poverty nor riches, but give us just enough to satisfy our needs, because if we grow rich, we might deny you and say “Who is the Lord?” And if we are too poor, we might steel and insult Your Holy name. (Prov 30:8-9) 

Help us have hearts that want to share with others, and remind us that all we have comes from You (Prov 28:27). When I get worried about tomorrow and the day to day concerns of money, please remind me that you will supply all of my needs (Phil 4:19). I trust you for that today. 

No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.  You cannot serve both God and Money.
Matthew 6:24

Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.
Proverbs 11:28

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether in plenty or in want.
Philippians 4:12

Then Jesus said to them, “Watch out!  Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
Luke 12:15

___________________________________

Thanks for joining us on our 30-Day Husband Prayer Challenge!

No comments: