Sunday, January 15, 2012

Husband Prayers: Day 13

Isn't it great that we can talk to our Creator about the one who we vowed to share our life with? Here's day 13, praying for the trials in our husband's life.


Day 13: Praying for His Trials

Lord, I trust you for all the circumstance in my husband’s life, even the trials. I understand in faith that his trials are to prove the character of his faith. I know that his faith is ultimately more valuable than gold and will bring praise and glory and honor when you, Jesus, return. Until that wonderful day, please continue to provide a way out whenever he is tempted. In the middle of hard times, I pray that my husband will call to You all day long and depend on You, trusting that You will hear him. Please give him peace in the middle of these battles. (Ps 55:16-18) Thank you!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Joshua 1:9

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.  For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;  you are precious and honored in my sight.
Isaiah 43:2-4

No comments: