Friday, January 13, 2012

Husband Prayers: Day 11



Day 11: Praying for His Health

Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my husband. You said you are the Lord who heals us (Ex 15:26), and I understand that there is a time to heal (Ecc 3:3).   

I specifically pray for (___________).  Please restore him quickly, and cause your splendor to be a guard behind him. (Is 58:8). Encourage him, Lord, to take care of his body, understanding that you’ve called it your temple (I Cor 3:16). Help him to present his body as a sacrifice – alive, holy, and pleasing to You. (Rom 12:1).  

Thank You for being our great healer - you are the only One we can turn to. You forgive our sins and heal our diseases (Psalm 103:2,3). Thank you for your sovereignty and perfect timing. 


___________________________

No comments: