Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Surrender, A Novel, Now Available for Purchase!!

It's official!  The novel I wrote last summer is now available for purchase!

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Summary:
   Growing up as a strong-willed girl in the early 1800's, Annabel Turner believes the harsh rules of her high-society life are suffocating. She longs for a world free of hypocrisy and pride, where she can make her own decisions that are fair and just.
   When her world gets turned upside down not once - but repeatedly - by circumstances out of her control, she learns to whom she must ultimately surrender.
   A love story, but more than that, it is the saga of life. We all want love and passion, but we gain security by placing our hearts in the only One who will never leave us or forsake us.  

"Upon the close of the story, I thought, 'I wil not read a better book than this for a long time.' Surrender captured my attention from the first page and kept me engage throughout the entire story.  Emerick does a fantastic job of developing the character of Annabel as she learns to trust in God.   You will feel as though you've experienced the highs and lows of her life as you would with a dear friend.  Surrender yourself to this irresistible book!" C. Pugh


"A beautiful story of one who yields to Divine purpose and experiences the trials, pain, joy and ultimate redemption that results!" --S. Moran

"It was great to see such period-appropriate inner struggles that so closely mirror what we struggle with today, such as hypocrisy, materialism,  fear of man, and pride.  The suspense and twists continued until the end of the book. I loved it!" -- R. Holliday

"Surrender was both compelling & thought provoking. It was hard to put down & motivated me to think about my own 'surrender' issues." --Ivy

"Surrender challenged me to trust the Lord with all aspects of my life, even those that are very difficult.  As I finished reading, I prayed that Surrender would fall into the hands of the right people so that its radically inspiring message could be spread to others." -- A. Hogan

No comments: