Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kevin is 1 Month Old!





Happy Birthday, Kevin!

He is such a delight! He's very laid back, but by his entrance into the world, I suppose that was to be expected. :) He has a fussy time in the evening, but over all is happy and content.

He's smiling a lot at people! He also has a strong neck and likes to try and hold his head up as much as possible. He likes his bouncy seat, but the verdict is still out on the swing...

Katie said recently, "Mom, he looks like a real boy now that his eyes are open." I didn't want to ask what he looked like with his eyes closed... ;) He is awake more of the day now, in the morning and evening. Overall, it's been a great transition!

What a miracle! I still can't believe that he grew inside of me.

Jer 1:5 - "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."

No comments: