Monday, January 21, 2008

Nothing...

Usually I have a whole slew of blog ideas running through my brain, I just don't have the time to put them into words. But tonight, I have a free minute, and I can't think of anything to say.

It was a good day. I really love Mondays. I don't go anywhere, I do laundry, we get all of our school finished, I clean up the house, make a nice dinner. It's probably the most peaceful day of the week. It probably helps that we've all been refueled by an awesome Sunday, and are ready for a new week.

Yes, Monday is my favorite day. I'll bet not many people say that. It wasn't that way when I was working, having to get back to work. But I guess that means I really like my work now! You know you like your "job" when you look forward to Mondays!

Of course I love weekends and having Lee home! But it's nice too when he can come home from work Monday night to a peaceful, unhurried home. He's not feeling well tonight, so he's watching a movie and eating popcorn with Katie and Nate. Abby's practicing her typing (It's a game she loves to 'play'), and I'm here typing myself.

Did I ever mention that Abby thinks my favorite hobby is typing? LOL! Well it's not, but I do spend a lot of time here.

Ok, well, that was a nice break. Now I'm going to get a few more things done on here that are more pressing than my blog.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

No comments: