Saturday, September 29, 2007

Abby and Santa

Abby got the commercial she auditioned for earlier this month. The shoot went very well, I was so proud of her. I don't know many children who would sit on Santa's lap for 2 1/2 hours under the hot lights without complaining!

I couldn't have been a more proud Mom!

Here are a few pictures:

Kat, our wonderful hair and makeup artist, Abby twirling in her dress while she waited, sitting with Santa, and about half of the crew. The rest were behind me.


2 comments:

Stephanie B said...

Yea! I am so happy for you and Abby! She is a lovely girl, and I'm sure she and Santa became best buddies after that. I feel sorry for Santa in his outfit under those lights!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of her. I love the picture of her twirling. I agree that I feel sorry for Santa in that outfit for all that time.