Thursday, July 12, 2007

Psalm 100:2

"Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs!!!"


I've been working in Vacation Bible School all week. What a blast! The kids are amazing. I could go on and on, about their memory for scripture, their hearts for their friends, their openness and love of others, their excitement and enthusiasm about God... but I specifically want to address the topic of Worship. "Worship the Lord with gladness, come before him with joyful songs." These kids have that nailed!

Singing, praising, jumping, waving hands in the air. I don't think I'll ever be able to sing "Trading My Sorrows" again without wanting to jump and dance! How liberating to be able to praise the Lord in freedom with our whole bodies! From my vantage point, I'm watching the looks on these children's faces, and the joy is simply radiating! How beautiful it is to praise the Lord! How I so badly wanted all the parents in there too!


I know that after this week, I will never be the same. Thank you God, for giving me the opportunity to serve You in this amazing way!


"Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The Lord!"

No comments: